A conference that normally cost $300 has been heavily DISCOUNTED exclusively for
*UNA-ATLANTA MEMBERS ONLY* For You, Sessions Range from $10-$25
and there's even some FREEBIES!
When: Thursday, May 28, 2015 - Saturday, May 30, 2015
Where: Grand Hyatt Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
RSVP: Wednesday, May 13, 2015
MEMBERS HIT THE RSVP BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER TODAY
- Hearing from civil and human rights activists such as Dr. Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Mary Frances Bowley, President of Wellspring Living, Chief Commissioner John King, and many others.
- Participate in dynamic conversations with peers and leaders from around the globe.
- Partake in tours and presentations from the Center for Civil and Human Rights and the Maya Angelou Teen Center.
- Experience the city of Atlanta while learning about the challenges in global human rights and the history of local civil advocacy.
- Engage in panel discussions on human trafficking, women’s empowerment, and issues facing refugees.
- Learn more about PTPI and how they parallel with the United Nations to advocate for global change!
View The UNA-Atlanta Exclusive Agenda *
Click HERE To View Agenda
* Please note that sessions without a price is FREE for UNA-Atlanta Members.
Your UNA-Atlanta / People to People International Meeting Coordinator:
President of the United Nations Association of Atlanta
Phone: 917-669-2182 (Call or Text with any questions)
Event Dress Code: Business Casual
*Below Are Your Special Links for UNA-Atlanta Members ONLY*
Click HERE To Register
THEN FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS
Once on the registration page, at the top, click "Register Now."
For non-PTPI members, you need to create an account. Put in your Username, password, and confirm the password.
You will then be guided through the registration process:
- Answer a brief questionnaire (under "how did you hear about the event?" type in United Nations Association of USA, Atlanta Chapter),
- Select the sessions you want to attend (prices will be displayed for each session),
- Even if you are attending all free sessions, you still need to put in your Billing Information. You will NOT be charged for free sessions,
- If you selected sessions with a fee, you will be asked for your billing information and credit card information.
UNA-Atlanta Members Registration Link In Full
(just copy and paste in the event you are not allowed to click)